LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP, PMP
CEO, Co-founder of HPBS
- 2019 – present: Postgraduate student of the Department of Environmental Economics, Faculty of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Moscow School of Management Skolkovo under the program Start-up Academy (SA10)
- HSE, Institute of Project Management, passed the international PMP certificate
- NRU MGSU-MISI, Faculty of PGS, Engineer of Industrial and civil engineering
Accreditations and expert directions:
- LEED AP BD+C – design and construction of ecological and energy-efficient buildings, USGBC.org
- WELL AP – design and construction of healthy and prosperous buildings, IWBI
- EDGE Expert – green building certification IFC, World Bank Group
- CxA – acceptance of building engineering systems
- PMP – international professional certification in the field of project management, pmi.org
- EPD, LCA, Carbon Footprint – expertise in the field of life cycle analysis and carbon footprint assessment.
- Ilya Zavaleev, a civil engineer by education, started his career at EY c, where he worked as a consultant on the construction of large projects in the field of commercial real estate, industry and infrastructure.
- In 2013, Ilya Zavaleev headed the Department of Sustainable Development and Certification of the Skolkovo Innovation Center. His task was to implement the policy of sustainable development, energy efficiency and international certification in the development of the city, which is positioned as a smart and sustainable city of innovation in Russia.
- The successful experience of implementing LEED and BREEAM standards on the territory of Skolkovo attracted the attention of customers and there were many requests for services to cities, developers and corporations. In 2015, together with our partners, we organized an independent company HPBS, whose mission is to create a sustainable environment for people, nature and business, which has been successfully operating since then, providing services for sustainable development and environmental engineering of cities and buildings.
The most striking achievement of HPBS is obtaining the LEED v4 Platinum certificate for the Loreal Vorsino plant in Russia.
- Laureate of the Moscow Government Prize in the field of environmental protection, 2018
- Winner of the LEED Earth Award from the USGBC for the first implemented LEED v4
- Platinum project in Russia, 2017
- Platform for accounting and optimization of greenhouse gas emissions – www.perix.io
- Free online educational course on green construction and preparation for accreditation under the LEED system.
- Educational course on calculation, optimization and compensation of greenhouse gases.